School’s Web Design Package

  • Dynamic base with basic CMS website stands on dynamic ground with one time static content arrangement.
  • Introductory Website
  • One-design Concept, One Revision
  • Desktop and Mobile Friendly Design (Responsive Website)
  • Home Page Image Slideshow
  • 7 pages Website Design and Construction
  • Social Media Integration
  • Multiple Forms (e.g. registration forms, appointment forms) integrated to email address.

Web Hosting

  • 500 MB Disk Space
  • NVMe SSD Storage
  • Separate cPanel
  • 5 GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • 5 Sub Domains
  • 5 Databases
  • Free SSL Certificate







Terms & Conditions

  • In case the client wants any other TLDs than .np for Domain Registration, the price will be calculated as per the DOMAIN PRICING LIST
  • In case of existing domain, it has to be transferred to our Registry.
  • 60% of the payment is to be made during the signing of the contract and the remaining 40% upon the completion or else the offer price of NRS 1250 per month shall not be valid.
  • 12 Months free support after the successful implementation of the site.
  • Our company will not be responsible for the unavailability or the damage of the website due to the misconduct from the client.
  • Privacy is to be maintained regarding the contract.
  • This offer does not include eCommerce sites.
  • The site  will be ready and delivered and live within 15 days.
  • Once the contract is signed and the payment is made, there are no refund policies.


  • Detailed text content to be included in the website to be provided to us.
  • Photographs to be used in the website to be provided to us.
  • High quality Company logo to be provided by the client.
  • Required information like company profile, pictures of the location and food etc. are to be provided by clients.



There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Website For School”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Content missing